Estimated Move In Date
Other Design Features
- Generous patios and open-air balconies with front glass guardrails
- Intelligently designed spaces with plenty of in home storage
- Contemporary architecture combining black and white brick with stained wood soffit detailing
- Art-like building arranged in a 3-part massing with each adapted to the specific character of the neighbouring frontages
- Visually stunning two-storey exposed glass amenity space overlooking Cook and Meares
- 6 story mixed-use community with 5 levels of residential and ground floor commerical space
- View more features
Why you should live here
Victoria’s Upper Fort District offers restaurants, shopping, yoga studios and other amenities just outside your doorstep. It’s also a pleasant stroll to Cook Street Village or the Inner Harbour.
Black & White by Abstract Developments combines this convenient and walkable location with contemporary yet timeless design. This community of 75 homes feature junior one-bedrooms (starting at 500 square feet) up to two-bedrooms plus den (at 1,523 square feet). From ground-level suites to the penthouse collection, each unit boasts intelligent, art-life design and meticulous attention to detail with tailored straight lines, strong edges and natural materials.
There are no floorplans available with this listing